Friday, December 23, 2011

new look!

hello lovely belles, just popping in to do a little "makeover" on the blog, and put up some brand spankin' new badges!  ♥





PS:  our new header and badges were made in photoshop using paper, brushes and elements from  anna aspnes' gorgeous artplay palette: retro holiday, from o'scraps; the fonts are deftone stylus, bohemian typewriter and impact--all free from dafont.com; and the sparkliness is thanks to flergsover the rainbow glitter layer style from scrapbookgraphics, and implemented courtesy of this great tutorial!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

ooohhh.....ahhhhhhh....LOVE them!!!!

Leslie Hanna said...

How sparkly!!! Can't wait to see what you have cooked up for us this year! Have a Happy Happy!

Rose said...

love these!! hard to choose which one to add to my sidebar.

wishing you both a blessed christmas and new year!!

can't wait for the new prompts to begin :)

Eveline said...

I'll put one on my blog. Thanks.
Eveline.

June Houck said...

Love these!!!

Marianne said...

They look great! Merry Christmas!

Tyggereye said...

ooh wonderful!! I love the new banner. :)

Lisa said...

Ohhhh I love it, it looks awesome!

Lisa said...

Just noticed the new look! Fab! Sparkly wins for me every time ;-)

KatheD said...

oooo - I only saw these in my reader until today - they are totally fabulous in full size!