Friday, August 31, 2012

BINGO Free Space

We're still playing Jingle Belles BINGO this week ... have you made a bingo yet?  If not, you still have until Wednesday, September 5th at 6pm EST to join our fun & games.


Here are our BINGO creations for this week:

Lauren's Card

Lauren says, "i chose the bottom row for my 'BINGO', so i pressure embossed snowflakes on my label shape, as well as my die cut tree, and added in some vintage velvet ribbon i scored on a recent thrifting expedition; it was only after i finished the card that i realized i had a double bingo via the middle vertical column, since my letters and label shape have subtle text stamped on them, i've used a large dimensional rose, and of course the tree is still there! :) i was further inspired by the 'summer cottage' theme at the shabby tea room' and by the current retrosketch (#26)."

Stephanie says, "Yes, for anyone who's keeping score, I used the same 
BINGO combination as last week - 
vertical down the center for stamping, flowers & a tree 
(hey if it works for you, I say go for it).  
I stamped Hero Arts Daisy Reverse Pattern multiple times on a 
textured light green cardstock.  Next, I punched lots of hearts 
from the stamped cardstock and arranged them upside down 
(curling the edges around a paint brush handle & 
using glue dots to attach at the top of each heart) 
starting my tree from the bottom and layering upwards.  
I finished with tree trunk from bronze shimmer paper and a 
white glittery star with white pearl *lights* to decorate my tree.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts Joy To All."

Scroll down to the original post for full details and the linking tool!

2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome!!! Jingle belles!!!!

Marianne said...

Fab creations ladies!