Friday, November 15, 2013

More Holiday Traditions

Inspired by the lovely Marie Bingaman's wonderful suggestion, we're still thinking about our favorite holiday traditions, and making christmas cards based on them. Here's what we did this week:


Stephanie says, "As a child, one of my favorite holiday traditions was waking-up on Christmas morning and running to the fireplace to see what Santa had left in my stocking.  He always left an orange, an apple, and my very own glass bottle of Coca-Cola (a real treat), as well as lots of other little goodies ... such fun memories."


Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "Coincidentally, I was also thinking about stockings this week! We opened ours first thing Christmas morning, sitting on my parents' bed. Typically they contained tiny toys, chocolates, and yes, there was ALWAYS an orange in the toe! My card was inspired by this week's Sunday Stamps Sketch and contains some of the treasured vintage green stamps the lovely Stephanie very generously shared with me!!!"

Scroll down to see the gorgeous readers' gallery and link up your own card. Be sure to tell us what tradition inspired you!

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Thank you, thank you for this fantastic challenge! It has brought up so many fond memories as I work to create more cards for my stash. Thanks girls for your energy and enthusiasm, encouragement to get our cards done early!