Friday, May 1, 2015

SKETCH-ing Around the Christmas Tree

We're still sketch-ing this week at Jingle Belles ... remember, the circle element in the design can be any shape.

Here's what we created:


Lauren says, "I started out with a completely different-- much more colorful-- idea; but then I found the awesome glittery Papaya Art sentiment sticker and a scrap of belovedly hoarded kraft+silver Hambly snowflake paper and the whole neutral-but-glitzy idea was born. I filled in with florals, a premade vintage-look snowflake diecut and a few rhinestone flourishes that i snipped apart and put back together in a shape that worked better for my design; then called it a day.



Stephanie says, "I created a monochromatic design using three different teal green designer papers from Lawn Fawn's Snow Day Collection.  I used strips of red paper from the same Collection to break-up the panels and finished with a piece of flair (because who doesn't love receiving a little flair for Christmas).  Click-on over to my blog if you'd like to see two more cards I made with the same papers."

Can't wait to see what you create with my sketch.  Remember, the link-up ends at 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, May 6th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:15:09. ♥ 

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ohhhhh fab cards ladies!! I am lovin that sketch!