Friday, August 21, 2015

Going Postal

We're still celebrating all things postal this week.  That means we're making cards that include faux or real  postage or postal images (mailboxes, postcards, stamps, etc).  Another option is to create a holiday postcard or make a holiday card with a matching decorated envelope.

Here's what we created this week:



Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "I started out with a totally different idea in mind, but when I found the fabulous postal cancellation paper in Pebbles' "Home for Christmas" collection, my card instantly morphed into something else entirely. (For the record, I kinda love it when that happens!) :) I was inspired by Retrosketch #177, though again, despite every intention of being quite faithful to the sketch, my finished card is a bit of a loose version. (But hopefully in a good way, lol.)"




Stephanie says, "I broke out my postage stamp die cuts this week and created my own postage stamp ... wouldn't you buy Christmas stamps featuring Rudolph the Red Nose Christmas Owl? ... I would.*"

Make sure you link-up your cards by by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, August 26th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:15:17.

*For the record, I (Lauren) would be first in line at the Post Office on the day these went on sale! ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.