Friday, March 4, 2016

Layer It On Me!

We're still having a blast making holiday cards with at least three layers; won't ♥YOU♥ join the fun?! Here's what we made this week:



Lauren says, "I apparently framed and cut out this sweet vintage image for a different challenge last year. I have no idea why I didn't use it then, but I'm really glad it was in my "leftover bits" baggie because as soon as I saw it again I knew it'd be perfect with this gorgeous Prima poinsettia I only bought recently. I used this week's Sketch Saturday layout, which is absolutely ALWAYS an awesome idea, imo!"




Stephanie says, "I started with a 3-layer 3-D ornament tag and then kept layering-it-on using the sketch from The Paper Players.  I finished with some glittery snowflake stickers for a bit more sparkle."

Now it's your turn to devise a three-layer (or more!) creation and link it in the original post (directly below this one!) by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, March 9th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:16:15.

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Guess I'd better get busy if I want to keep up with you gals. I love layers. especially after that dreaded one layer card at SOS. lol. you have to embrace them all.

Meighan Wheller said...

A fun challenge but I could not find your linky tool to link my card.

http://meighanwheller.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/christmas-and-lace.html

Regards Meighan

Meighan Wheller said...

Thanks for your lovely comments. I found the link, sorry for the confusion. regards Meighan