Friday, March 25, 2016

Santa Baby

Our next prompt is to create a card celebrating the man who shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly ... aka Santa Claus, Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas ... or any other denizen of the North Pole such as Mrs. Claus or Santa's Elves (or even the 8 tiny reindeer).

Here's what we created:


Stephanie says, "I couldn't resist featuring my favorite Oh What Fun Santa from Avery Elle.  He just looks so darn joyous (and he's easy to color).  A few sequins for falling snow & a layout from Retro Sketches, and this Jolly card came together quickly."



Lauren says, "The closest I ever get to a "clean and simple" aesthetic is when I have to make a card in a bit of hurry; mind you, I've still got four different patterned papers on here, so "CAS" is distinctly relative in my case, but for me this is pretty pared-down, lol! I also used Retro Sketches #207 to guide my layout... but no, Stephanie and I never confer, honestly!!!"

So now it's your turn to make a card featuring Santa Baby, or any other of the North Pole's illustrious residents. Link it up right here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, April 6th. Keyword for galleries or Flickr is JB:16:07.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

You wonderful ladies never cease to amaze me. Great inspiration cards there elves!