Friday, July 22, 2016

Sketch-ing in a Winter Wonderland

We're still making cards based on Stephanie's wonderful sketch. Won't you join us? Scroll down to the original post for full details and to link up your own gorgeous holiday cards.


Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "My card this week is definitely A looser version of the sketch, but i hope you can still see the bones? i've played with the proportions a bit, and added the pennant mat (found in my "scraps" bin and promptly re-fallen in love with) but all the basic bits are really there, honest! As an added bonus, my card is almost entirely red, white and pink... which coincidentally would be the colors of the flag if I ever founded my own country!"



Stephanie says, "When I created the sketch, I thought about a doily for the circular element.  Instead of a rectangle, I used a Holiday Gift Die Cut and accented the design with gold sequins.  The sentiment circle is a favorite from Catslife Press."

No comments: